NCL Drink Prices, Dec '16

roger001

Here's the Jade's drink prices as of last week. They do keep easing upwards. If it wasn't for the UBP, I would really be cutting back on drinks. Since we couldn't take Pepsis on board for my wife, as we had always done before, we took a couple of empty bottles and just filled them with glasses of bar Pepsis. Inconvenient, but worked ok for her having Pepsi in the room without having to pay $3.20 a can otherwise.

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/NCL%20Drink%20Prices%20Dec%202016/093_zpsnyocquu8.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Thank you for posting your menus (and above all for putting the date on them!)

These are actually still the menus and prices that were first introduced in July 2016. Just want to make sure that no one gets the idea from reading your message ("They do keep easing upwards") that the prices have already gone up again since then.

Thank you for posting your menus (and above all for putting the date on them!)

These are actually still the menus and prices that were first introduced in July 2016. Just want to make sure that no one gets the idea from reading your message ("They do keep easing upwards") that the prices have already gone up again since then.

Thanks. We had been 8 months between cruises (terrible...terrible, for the addicted) and the prices were a bit of sticker shock since the last one. We did have one drink "event". My wife likes Dark and Stormy but with Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum instead of the Goslings Dark Rum (the more expensive one). I had been getting that with the UBP, no problem. However, day two, bar would not serve it with the UBP. I said ok, Spiced Rum and Ginger Beer. Said couldn't do because Ginger Beer couldn't be used as a mixer except as specific drink. I asked beverage manager. His representative said try this. Ask for a Moscow Mule but with Spiced Rum instead of Vodka (same price for the two) and Moscow Mule is below the UBP max price (both use Ginger Beer). Did that for the rest of the cruise, no problem. And...beverage manager sent a complementary snack tray and bottle of wine to our room.