How long to receive confirmation of shareholder benefit?

AlexandNessa

This is my first time sending in the paperwork for my shareholder benefit. I mailed it in about a week ago, and haven't seen any indication that they've received my request.

I sent them an email today to follow up, but of course have not received a response yet. Cruise is end of this month.

Do they usually acknowledge receipt of the paperwork, or let you know if your paperwork is not acceptable? (my husband and I share a brokerage account, and our statement is 36 pages. I only sent the cover page with our names/address and the one page that shows my 100+ shares of NLCH, but that page doesn't have my name on it. Wondering if that could be an issue?).

This is my first time sending in the paperwork for my shareholder benefit. I mailed it in about a week ago, and haven't seen any indication that they've received my request.

I sent them an email today to follow up, but of course have not received a response yet. Cruise is end of this month.

Do they usually acknowledge receipt of the paperwork, or let you know if your paperwork is not acceptable? (my husband and I share a brokerage account, and our statement is 36 pages. I only sent the cover page with our names/address and the one page that shows my 100+ shares of NLCH, but that page doesn't have my name on it. Wondering if that could be an issue?).

I snail mailed too about 10 days.

What is the reward per cruise for owning 100+ shares of Stock? Can it be owned in a retirement account?

Yes to the retirement account. 100 shares gets you $100 OBC per cruise. They split mine into two $50 credits for me and my wife on next cruise.

I used the "shareholder benefit request form" found online. either email or US Mail. A copy of your account with the number blocked out.

Princess does the same thing also CCL.

Yes to the retirement account. 100 shares gets you $100 OBC per cruise. They split mine into two $50 credits for me and my wife on next cruise.

I used the "shareholder benefit request form" found online. either email or US Mail. A copy of your account with the number blocked out.

Princess does the same thing also CCL.

Thank you

I faxed mine and emailed to say I faxed. Next day got a phone call (message left) and amenity confirmation via email. $100 was split between DH and I.

I used the form found online and sent a copy of applicable page of my brokerage --with everything blacked out except my name,date of statement, and NCL stock holdings.

Their response to my email was that they didn't receive anything from me and to email it instead. I did so, but still haven't received confirmation that they've processed it after 48 hours. Cruise is now two weeks away so I'm hoping it's done in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

Their response to my email was that they didn't receive anything from me and to email it instead. I did so, but still haven't received confirmation that they've processed it after 48 hours. Cruise is now two weeks away so I'm hoping it's done in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

I email or fax mine and I am always sending it too close to the cruise date.

Sometimes I send it the week of my sail date. :eek:

I always include in the subject line my ship and sail date. I'll write something like: EPIC 11-26-2016 Sail Date shareholder credit please

The email message is brief, but includes the sail date, booking number, name, number of shares and ship laid out clearly

Hello

I am sailing very soon and would like my shareholder credit applied to my account please.

Ship

Sail Date

Booking Number

Name

# Shares

my statement from Madoffs brokerage is attached.

Close with an acknowledgement of the reader's work:

Thank you for your assistance with making my cruise a terrific experience!

I write our ship, sail date and booking number on each of the documents I attach, before I scan them with the shares highlighted in some way like underline, circle, arrow.

I try to make it as easy as possible for the office staff to enter my on-board credit and I have never missed getting one. I just look for it online in my booking. I have never had a problem with Carnival or NCL.

Maybe I should do the paperwork for my January cruise now. ;) ........... Naw, I'll wait for my December statement,