Teen's Club on Allure Question

marcyjane

Are teen's 18-19 allowed in Teen's Activities if they want to go? Thanks:)

AS previous poster stated, not allowed however..................

When DD was 17 she let her older friend (male-18) in thru the back door of Fuel to dance the night away....

Never got busted.

Had safe fun.

Kids will be kids.

The ship provides a meet and mingle for 18-19 and 20 year old the first night of the cruise at 10pm. It is held in one of the bars and is posted in the cruise compass on that first day.

Make sure they go, DD made lasting friendships that first day.

Enjoy.

Oh take a picture of your kids, you will never see them once they hook up with the group, but, we held one rule, you had to eat dinner with us, and off they went..................

Also in port they had to be with us, not other kids or their families.

Safe travels.

AS previous poster stated, not allowed however..................

When DD was 17 she let her older friend (male-18) in thru the back door of Fuel to dance the night away....

Never got busted.

Had safe fun.

Kids will be kids.

The ship provides a meet and mingle for 18-19 and 20 year old the first night of the cruise at 10pm. It is held in one of the bars and is posted in the cruise compass on that first day.

Make sure they go, DD made lasting friendships that first day.

Enjoy.

Oh take a picture of your kids, you will never see them once they hook up with the group, but, we held one rule, you had to eat dinner with us, and off they went..................

Also in port they had to be with us, not other kids or their families.

Safe travels.

Well although my Grandson is 18 he is a senior in high school. Due to his birth date and school start date when he was 5. Sounds good but I doubt his parents would like that I let him go to a bar?????:o

Well although my Grandson is 18 he is a senior in high school. Due to his birth date and school start date when he was 5. Sounds good but I doubt his parents would like that I let him go to a bar?????:o

At age 18, you don't give permission to go into a bar because in the USA, an 18 year old is an adult, and can and should make their own decisions, which hopefully are good decisions. They can't drink in the bar, but that is where 18+ year old adults go to meet others their age. Not to mention many other locations on the ship, such as the pools, sport decks etc. In the ports you are visiting the drinking age is 18 (or younger) and they would be able to make their own decision to sneak a beer and be perfectly legal to do so.....

Unless you will be watching the adult every minute of the trip, they will end up in a bar to dance, and socialize with like aged adults.

By the way, a bar is not a bad place to go and socialize. The ship is full of them.