Allure: Sign up for FloRider, Wall, Zip

You show up to the flowrider (sports activity desk) and they check that you have signed waivers in their computer, then they put a wrist band on you. I don't take it off for the entire cruise, so you are done. I would say 5 minutes tops.

JC

With the rock wall, you also need to have done the waivers. The first time, they have you initial them at the desk, then you get a band (or they sometimes punch the one you have on from the flowrider). You get shoes and harness and up you go.

All of this depends on the size of the lines and number of others waiting.

With ice skating, there will be open skate times and there are waivers as well. Once you get through the first time, you will get either a new wristband or they will punch the one you have). Then, you go during one of the open time slots and as long as they haven't hit the maximum, you get skates and get on the ice. Usually a session is about 30 minutes.

Enjoyed zip lining and rock climbing on our Dec. 11 cruise. Just a reminder. Leave watches and Jewelry in room or bring someone with you not participating. Wear t shirt and shorts min. no bathing suits unless they pass for loose fitting shorts. Wear sneakers and socks. They give you climbing sandals for rock climbing. When you get on board go to the area you want and look for times. Do yourself a favor and go 15 minutes early. I enjoyed the conversations and always got right in.