Hotel Block for Wedding Cruise out of Miami

Hi all!

I'm looking for advice on setting up a hotel block in Miami for my guests the night before the cruise. Most guests will be traveling from Orlando and Port Saint Lucie. Does anyone have recommendations based on experience? The cruise was a bit on the expensive side due to the length (7-night) and month (June), so I'm looking to save everyone as much as I can on a hotel.

I'd prefer for everyone to be able to leave their cars at the hotel (without paying an arm and a leg) as I'll be looking into getting a bus charter to take us there. I'm also open to areas surrounding Miami.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all!

I'm looking for advice on setting up a hotel block in Miami for my guests the night before the cruise. Most guests will be traveling from Orlando and Port Saint Lucie. Does anyone have recommendations based on experience? The cruise was a bit on the expensive side due to the length (7-night) and month (June), so I'm looking to save everyone as much as I can on a hotel.

I'd prefer for everyone to be able to leave their cars at the hotel (without paying an arm and a leg) as I'll be looking into getting a bus charter to take us there. I'm also open to areas surrounding Miami.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

What time period are you looking at?

I have a hotel block set up right now in Ft Lauderdale for the weekend of Feb 10. We have extra rooms, which is why I am asking.