Attemp at pre-ordering

Yumyum14

So I was trying to pre-book internet and photo package. It allowed me to designate a credit card type but I was not given opportunity to put in my number. After refreshing my cart is now empty and there are two yellow dots next to my items stating "on wait"...what does that mean?

Also I have seen a couple different stories on pre-booking spa packages. Some say do it before sailing and some say they offer great discounts every day of the cruise. Anyone have any information on this point? Thank you in advance.

I had the same thing happen when trying to pre order. I called MSC directly and they said not to worry, that only pre orders that had a GREEN dot were the ones that were paid for on my credit card. They said just to disregard the yellow dotted items.

But I wanted them to be paid for....so does that mean I need to do it again?

I called and did it over the phone as I wanted a printed invoice showing exactly what I paid for from MSC. They emailed me the receipt,but it took about 6 hours after I completed the transaction.

Kim

I've heard/read that many ppl are having trouble with the ordering system through MSC website. If you're having trouble, I agree, just call. I ordered all of our items online without any issues but I think timing is everything.. Others have indicated that weekends are the worst time to do any ordering online.

Good luck, hopefully you can get everything looked after before boarding.

Cheers,

?

Also I have seen a couple different stories on pre-booking spa packages. Some say do it before sailing and some say they offer great discounts every day of the cruise. Anyone have any information on this point? Thank you in advance.

Honestly for the spa packages if you don't mind waiting towards the end of the cruise for the treatments (last couple days) you will receive a 40 to 50% discount on this treatments. I had a 90 minute massage for around $90. It was amazing.

Wouldn't recommend to book the spa packages in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by marcoigna

I would absolutely recommend the prepaid spa package. On our cruise, the discounted massages didn't start until the last couple of days, day 8 and 9 were 30% off and day 10 (Nassau day) was 50% off. All the other days they had sales but nothing to write home about. My husband and I each got 3 massages with our package and all the other perks that go with the packages and it was much cheaper than paying individually, plus we saved the 15% service charge.