Share Restaurant on Emerald Princess

Wondering what Share Restaurant is like on the Emerald Princess. Will be on the ship soon. Why is the restaurant called "Share"?

It is already on the Emerald Princess. I cannot comment what it is like because we did not go to it. It is in a rather out-of-the-way position.

The chef responsible, Curtis Stone, talks about "sharing a meal" and indicates that guests share small servings of food. On a recent cruise on the Emerald, one member of this board said they went and enjoyed it. I believe the cost is $39pp.

Wondering what Share Restaurant is like on the Emerald Princess. Will be on the ship soon. Why is the restaurant called "Share"?

Hi John

We ate at Share on our recent Emerald cruise.

It is in a quiet location on Deck 16 (one above the buffet) take the aft lift.

It was probably a third full when we went, lots of staff dining there, including the Captain, I guess they do not have the surcharge.

Six courses, appetiser, salad, pasta, seafood, meat and dessert and you can choose one of each.

The servings are not large, we chose two different things so we could share.

The service was good and it was nice and quiet, a welcome change from the dining room.

We have read lots of differing opinions, we are glad we went so we could form our own.

It is not somewhere we would frequent more than once on a cruise, but nice for a change.

I did suggest in the survey that they make it the same cost as the Crown Grill, I dont think it is worth more:)