Carnival Montego Bay Ho Ho Bus

mpdog42

Hi Guys,:)

First I have searched Jamaica Port of Call Board, Google, and I get spotty info on this Ho Ho bus. Is been said that you can use your sail and sign card to pay, but I have not been able to find a map, or pick up times from Different stops. Thanks just looking for a inexpensive way to get to hip strip!!!:D

Thanks

Michael

If you just want to go to the hip strip it would be an expensive trip compared to a cab. I think it was $19pp. To me the hip strip (the margaritaville stop) was the only stop worth going to. The shopping mall stop is expensive, the straw market was a nightmare and turned me off of Jamaica completely, and then there's the stop at Dr. Caves Beach (we didn't get off there). There is a pickup at each stop every 20-30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We did it a few years ago. You pay inside the terminal with your sign and sail card and you can get on and off whenever a bus comes by. I can't remember every stop, but there was the Rose Hall Shoppes, Margaritaville, Doctor's Cave Beach, and the straw market. We liked it because it gave us a chance to go to a couple of places and we had our young daughter with us (I think she was about 12 months at the time).

I'm not sure if our experience was typical but we did this last week and it was a big waste of time and money. We waited in line in the terminal for about 10 minutes to buy the wristband for the bus but then had to wait in another line for more than an hour to board the bus. Also the bus goes to the furthest stop first, so it was another 45 minutes until we reached our primary destination (drs cave beach). We'll definitely take a cab next time....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruising211