E-Docs - New to NCL

wendycook22

I have a question regarding access to my e-docs.

I am currently 42 days out, I have completed the check in process, I am paid in full and I have booked air reservations through an airline provider (not NCL).

It will not allow me to review my e-docs. It states that everything is complete and it is with in my 60 days as stated. Is there an issue, or will the release closer to my sail date (I am a guaranteed cabin - not yet assigned).

Any information or help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by wendycook22

I am currently 42 days out, I have completed the check in process, I am paid in full and I have booked air reservations through an airline provider (not NCL).

It will not allow me to review my e-docs. It states that everything is complete and it is with in my 60 days as stated. Is there an issue, or will the release closer to my sail date (I am a guaranteed cabin - not yet assigned).

Since your air was not made through NCL and you've made final payment, unless you booked through a TA you could give NCL a call about not seeing your e-Docs. Guarantee status shouldn't be the problem since sometimes cabins aren't assigned until at the port.

Since your air was not made through NCL and you've made final payment, unless you booked through a TA you could give NCL a call about not seeing your e-Docs. Guarantee status shouldn't be the problem since sometimes cabins aren't assigned until at the port.

I didn't think the guaranteed cabin should be the issue.

I wasn't sure it this was the norm for NCL to maybe not release it until later (even thought it states 60 days prior to sailing).

Maybe I will just give them a call :)

Call NCL now. They can probably fix whatever is broke in the booking.