self service laundry on World Cruise?

sandiego1

My husband and I are considering a World Cruise in about 2 years. Once of the questions is are there any ships that have self service laundry that have a World Cruise itinerary?

I don't put any of our workout wear or my lingerie in the dryer. So I wouldn't be able to send any of those items to the ship laundry. I could send T shirts, socks, some shorts, etc.

I think actually most of the ships that do World Cruises have self service laundries. Amsterdam's is I think $1 per load. You could also consider a Grand Voyage on the Prinsendam, Crystal, Cunard, or Seabourn.

Roy

I think actually most of the ships that do World Cruises have self service laundries. Amsterdam's is I think $1 per load. You could also consider a Grand Voyage on the Prinsendam, Crystal, Cunard, or Seabourn.

Roy

Sorry to say, the Prinsedam no longer does world cruises just the So America and Med grand cruises. The laundry was free on the P'dam last time I was on her.

The Amsterdam laundries are decent and you can get rolls of quarters from the front desk. The detergent is included but recommend you bring dryer sheets. The bathroom also has a pull-out clothes line so just bring clothes pins for your non-dryer clothes.

Sorry to say, the Prinsedam no longer does world cruises just the So America and Med grand cruises. The laundry was free on the P'dam last time I was on her.

The Amsterdam laundries are decent and you can get rolls of quarters from the front desk. The detergent is included but recommend you bring dryer sheets. The bathroom also has a pull-out clothes line so just bring clothes pins for your non-dryer clothes.

Correct. I said "Consider a Grand Voyage on the Prinsendam".

Roy