Luggage Tages -- Liberty of the Seas 12/26/16

Bookster99

We have our luggage tags all printed for our sailing next week. I had a bag go missing at debarcation last year because the tag was torn off. I am considering preventing that this year by reinforcing the tag with clear plastic tape. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

We have our luggage tags all printed for our sailing next week. I had a bag go missing at debarcation last year because the tag was torn off. I am considering preventing that this year by reinforcing the tag with clear plastic tape. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

of course

..... I had a bag go missing at debarcation last year because the tag was torn off. I am considering preventing that this year by reinforcing the tag with clear plastic tape. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

I always use the tape and it does make the tags a lot stronger ..... in addition if I am concern about loosing a tag, I do attach more than one tag ( one on top and one on a side - so If one gets torn off, the other one might be still on.

I've used a set of vinyl luggage tag holders for a few years...2-3 cruises/year. They work well and have a wire loop for attaching to suitcase handle.

https://www.amazon.com/Itinerary-Luggage-Tags-Cruises-Holders/dp/B011DDHZJG/ref=sr_1_8?m=A35JS1DJHN7FV&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1482191419&sr=1-8

A few bucks but much security.

Bookster99.....Are you by chance on a back to back? We sail out the following Monday Jan 2nd. I would LOVE to get soem inside info on menus for my cruise. Ours is a 6 day verses a 7 day.

Edited by MLevin

We use two tags per bag, and insert the disembarkation tags in the same plastic holders we use for the embarkation tags.