Oasis of the Seas - 2 questions

Hi, have two questions about my cruise.

We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas

1. We usually have a couple of movie nights while on vacation. (a particular movie series one after the other) and was wondering if there are blu ray or dvd player in the stateroom (superior ocean view balcony) Doesn't matter which I can bring either blu ray or dvd, but I'd like to be able to plan so that we don't miss out on our tradition.

2. I've been checking on reservation booking for meals (November 2017 sail date on Eastern Caribbean) but it says I can't book anything. I'm not too late already am I?

1. We usually have a couple of movie nights while on vacation. (a particular movie series one after the other) and was wondering if there are blu ray or dvd player in the stateroom (superior ocean view balcony) Doesn't matter which I can bring either blu ray or dvd, but I'd like to be able to plan so that we don't miss out on our tradition.

2. I've been checking on reservation booking for meals (November 2017 sail date on Eastern Caribbean) but it says I can't book anything. I'm not too late already am I?

No blu Ray, DVD or anything similar in any balcony cabins.

Too early for booking meals. Keep checking.

Sorry about the movies....the tv's on the ship don't allow add-ons.

You are waaaay too early to book dining....check in July or Aug....

The ships TV will allow external devices to be connected to it but for many of the Tv's you need to bring a universal remote to enable the settings.

Dining can open up 9 months ahead so no need to wait until July or August.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

You are way too early.

When you first made your reservations, you should have at least stated your MDR (main dining room) preference. The other Specialty restaurants will open up for booking 60-90 days before sailing; Royal will send you an email telling you it's time to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk