Harvest Cay Prices?

detroitlions

Could some one please give some examples of what cost one could expect on some of the things they do or consume.

For example how much is it to grab lunch?

How much is it for a Beer or Drink?

Do you have to pay for Chairs anywhere?

This is all our first time going there during spring break So I would appreciate comments so I can answer the family's questions.

Could some one please give some examples of what cost one could expect on some of the things they do or consume.

For example how much is it to grab lunch?

How much is it for a Beer or Drink?

Do you have to pay for Chairs anywhere?

This is all our first time going there during spring break So I would appreciate comments so I can answer the family's questions.

Try this...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.phpt=2289499&highlight=Harvest+Cay&page=38 You will find photos of menus and plenty of discussion around post number 757 (=/-)

Based on visiting about 50 ports by ship or sailboat, I would say restaurant/bar/taverna prices for food and beverage on beaches and near waterfront tourist areas are pretty much the same worldwide.

We loved how clean Harvest Caye was, and the fact that the beach loungers were free and with no obligation to buy anything. In fact, the waiters were a bit timid on our visit and we did not have one stop by. They could be flagged down- but it was 7:30AM when we got there and settled in.