What perks and extra come with haven suites

bklynfinest77

ive been trying to find a link or something to tell me what exactly come with purchasing haven suite ... are there perks? access to other stuff? ... priority to anything? .. anything extra in the room? ... i dont know if im just not looking in the right place for this info,but i just cant find it anywhere ..

Just be aware that only the newer, larger ships that have a Haven also have a restaurant/bar IN the Haven.

On the Jewel class ships, the Haven is smaller (but also fewer Haven suites to share access), and there is not any Haven restaurant.

On those ships, Haven and other suite guests have a special venue for breakfasts and lunches, if they wish to go there. (They can also eat in any of the regular places, too, of course.)

And although most Haven suites are "in" the Haven, there are some that are not. Guests staying in those still have Haven access, of course, but need to trek a bit further through the ship to get to the Haven.

One more thing: On some ships, there are suites that are Haven Suites and "plain" Suites without Haven access; on a few other ships, there are only "plain" Suites, as there is no Haven.

(I think the newer ships have only "Haven Suites" - no "plain" Suites without Haven access.)

On Jewel Class ships, there are some IDENTICAL suites (identical floor plan) that have Haven access, and some that do not. Those without are, of course, not called "Haven Suites".

Thanks.. do u know if posh is included

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

On the Epic (the only ship with Posh) access to Posh is included with the Haven.

On the ships with Vibe Beach Club it is not included as the Haven has its own private sun deck on those ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Epic (the only ship with Posh) access to Posh is included with the Haven.

On the ships with Vibe Beach Club it is not included as the Haven has its own private sun deck on those ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven has it own deck too but not sure it a sun deck maybe that's why it included .. thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app