Use choice sir or not?

mra9955

Never used choice air. But next summer are doing a month in Europe with family, which includes three small kids. Part of our time is the British isles cruise in August. Anyway, what are your thoughts on using choice air? The flights we want are KLM IAD-AMS and then after some time in France return Air France CDG-IAD. They're $3100 a ticket now for Business. Can choice do better? Or not and we should just book now at these prices? Five tickets in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its a little early for discounting air tix, either direct or thru Choice. I started out last Spring with Choice LH US to Rome one way at $950 and finally booked Choice 6 weeks out at $465 pp .Make a spread sheet, checking regularly and go where you get best pricing. Both ways will vary.

Just go look on Choice airs website. You can easily search flight prices there.

I used choice air earlier this month and it saved me thousands per ticket. The cheapest I could find was about $4000 roundtrip per ticket for business class. We ended up getting it for $2750 using choice air.

We were online looking at the flights/seats and also on the phone with the agent from celebrity.

Another thing they told me was your airfare is covered under the cruise insurance if you book choice air the day you book your cruise. I don't know if they just told me that, but it seemed worth it to just book then instead of waiting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Here's the link... just scroll down the page to the yellow "search for flights" tab, click on the "quick flight search only" box, and plug in your info.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=air_travel_programs

I've used them over a dozen times with never a problem. International flights are almost always cheaper, especially one ways associated with transatlantic and transpacific cruises.

My flight from LAX to Sydney in April was only $604pp! :eek: :D ;)

A flight from Minneapolis to London was $394pp. :)

Just make sure you search each segment separately as a one way... for some reason, searching combined segments as a round trip can be priced higher, but a simple phone call will get you the lower price. :)

Edited by teecee60

We used Choice Air last summer to Venice and saved some on our flight. We recently purchased air again through Choice Air and got a terrific price round trip to Rome. I would check daily. I would give it a look!

Cheers