Carnival Breeze

cruisingfool44

Sailed it back in August. Great ship. The Cloud 9 Spa is wonderful. Most of the food bells and whistles (Guys, etc). Comedians were very funny. Never did go to show in the theatre. Never felt crowded aside from waiting in line for the comedy club. Always a chair available at the lido pool (not our thing but I did take note) and always 100's of loungers available on deck 5 if you don't like all the noise of the lido but want to lounge. Rooms (Spa interior deck 12) were quiet and clean. As most ships, the hot tubs are always crowded....but didn't care about that as I was in spa most of the time. Food is subjective...but you should not go hungry.

Got off last month. Ship is really nice, has the upgrades, reminds me of the dream. You will have a nice time on this ship. My advice is to use alot of hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies because we had a bunch of people get sick on our cruise and the one a week before cruise had the same problem.

Enjoy yourself

Wife and I sailed on breeze December 2015 from Miami and 12/4 this year and she is starting to become my fav ship. We had a very good CD and ship reminds me of magic with small difference in layout. We are considering going on her again on 12/10/17.

Love, love love the Breeze. Easy to navigate. Incredible atrium. Different sorts of live music all over the ship.

Chef's Table an amazing experience. Sushi bar good. Thrill theatre a lot of fun. Staff definitely on their game.

Only downside I can think of was slots are greedy.

I have another booked on her now and am looking at 18 itineraries.

We just did a B2B on her. It really was two different cruises. Thanksgiving week was crazy. Everything was crowded. The next week was so much calmer. Both weeks the ship sailed full. The difference was TG week it was at capacity. Second week full but not capacity.

Lots of good things already said about the ship. The colors are so calming. I did miss Alchemy Bar and the Serenity deck didn't have a pool. Food is subjective. The buffet was hit or miss. Loved the tandoor. Guys varied from really awesome to "hey guys there not supposed to be crunchy(burned) on the bottom. I always enjoyed the MDR. We did early dining and had an awesome wait staff. Our meals were always hot and fresh.

To answer your question about the area marked. It is a hallway that leads to the deck. I think there is a double door.

Have a wonderful cruise.