Looking for a 10-12 day sail

Sybird

Celebrity Summit

Celebrity Summit leaves New Jersey for the Caribbean at the end of October and does not return until May.

And her Bayonne sailings are 7 nighters to Bermuda, except for one longer Canada/New England cruise. (following the Original Poster's request for cruises from October-February)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Anthem has 12 night eastern Caribbean cruises on Dec.2, Jan.7, Jan.28 and Feb.25 in that date range. Also a New England/Canada 9 night on Oct.12 and Miami/Bahamas on Jan.9.

I would recommend the 12 night eastern Caribbean itinerary. We're doing a 12 night Caribbean cruise on Anthem for the third time next month.

It's a shame the western 12 night Caribbean itinerary is no longer being done.

Edited by robtulipe

Anthem has 12 night eastern Caribbean cruises on Dec.2, Jan.7, Jan.28 and Feb.25 in that date range. Also a New England/Canada 9 night on Oct.12 and Miami/Bahamas on Jan.9.

I would recommend the 12 night eastern Caribbean itinerary. We're doing this one on Anthem for the third time next month.

ppsssssttttt. It's a Southern Caribbean. ;) :D

ppsssssttttt. It's a Southern Caribbean. ;) :D

True, but the German English language site I use to check out cruises list these just as eastern but I see the RCI site does show them correctly as southern itineraries. ;)

PS- I should have checked the printed invoices we got when doing our onboard bookings for two cabins we have on Anthem next month. These were right in front of me on my desk and list our upcoming cruise as a southern. LOL, it's difficult to get completely accurate advise especially when it for free. :D

Edited by robtulipe

How about a re-positioning cruise from Port Liberty, NJ to Galveston, TX? Leaves on October 23, 2017 and ports in Galveston 14 days later on November 6th. We're booked, love the itinerary: Labadee, Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Progresso, MX.

Lori

Celebrity Summit leaves New Jersey for the Caribbean at the end of October and does not return until May.

And her Bayonne sailings are 7 nighters to Bermuda, except for one longer Canada/New England cruise. (following the Original Poster's request for cruises from October-February)

Wrong. Summit has an April 2018 sailing from Bayonne.

How about a re-positioning cruise from Port Liberty, NJ to Galveston, TX? Leaves on October 23, 2017 and ports in Galveston 14 days later on November 6th. We're booked, love the itinerary: Labadee, Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Progresso, MX.

Lori

HI Lori,

Thanks for the response. We will be sailing with you

Sy

DW and I are booked on the Anthem Dec 2, 2017 12 Night cruise to the Southern Caribbean. We have the same obstructed view balcony that we had on our B2B this past September. It's only slightly obstructed.

The ports are:

San Juan Puerto Rico,

Philipsburg St. Maarten,

Castries St. Lucia,

Bridgetown Barbados,

St. Johns Antigua, and

Basseterre St. Kitts & Nevis.

It will be our first time going to the bottom 4 ports. Come join us :)