Breeze debarking help

jsvarp

Where do those self debarking go? Any recommendations of an approximate time for the 7 day western carribean? Will there be taxis waiting outside or shou k d I arrange one?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

The Diamonds, then Platinums, then FTTF are told to go to a meeting place and we are the first to self assist off.

Then the decks are started to be called.

If I were you I would go down to deck 4 then when you see people start being let off the ship I would walk on down to deck 3 and debark.

As soon as you leave the cruise terminal the taxi queue is on the right curb. It's easy to be off the ship by 9am and it's about an hour taxi ride to Hobby.

It's easy to be off the ship by 9am and it's about an hour taxi ride to Hobby.

Unless the Port of Galveston is closed to all traffic because of fog, as it was this morning. We are on the Valor right now at 11:00am still not alongside. The captain expects to be docked at 12:30pm. So we likely won't be on our way to the airport until at least 1:30pm.

I initially booked an 11:50am flight out of IAH but on advice from locals on Cruise Critic right after I booked I changed the flight to a 6:30 pm flight (that was the next available for us).

you will have to self assist , The night before go to guest services , show them your flight tickets , they will give you a letter ,that you will have out , Go to deck 3 dining room by the atrium ,, That is where you will wait to debark , They will want to see your card if Plat ,Diam, FTTF or a letter that you got from guest services .. You will line your bags up in a row with others debarking at this time ..We were down there at 6:45 .. , The way the do it is 1st in the dining room is the 1st out .. Great system .. We are off the ship by 7:30-7;45