Just off the Divina! Ask away..

YellowDog

The Fantastica experience includes 12 vouchers per person. Our family is comprised of 2 adults and 2 kids. Does anybody know if the kids' vouchers can be used for adult beverages? Not that my kid is lush, but I would rather use the vouchers for the more costly alcoholic drinks and pay out of pocket for sodas and juices!

Think I answered my own question. Since this program doesn't start until April 1st, nobody could really know the answer. I'm sure they'll be color coded or something though.

• 1 month later...

Hello we will be on the Davina in August 2017 we are are travelling with 2 kids 14 and 12 ,

Wondering what dining time would be best , 6 seems too early and 8:30 too late what time would be recommended ? We would like to see shows and enjoy the events that are offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello we will be on the Davina in August 2017 we are are travelling with 2 kids 14 and 12 ,

Wondering what dining time would be best , 6 seems too early and 8:30 too late what time would be recommended ? We would like to see shows and enjoy the events that are offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's been 2 years, but when I was on Divina, dinner was an event. Service was a bit slow & courses drawn out, so it's not like you're eating at 6...more like the first course is put in front of you at 6:30 and main course at 7 or 7:15. Go for early and I think you'll be happy. If it doesn't work for you, there's always the buffet which was very good...especially the pasta & pizza offerings.

• 2 months later...

Are shore excursions better to purchase in advance or buy on the ship ? I know some other cruise line discount them when on board ! Any recommendations on shore excursions in Ocho rios , Cayman island cozumel ,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums