Riviera deck; how is it?

LMaxwell

I am sharing my experience and after seven cruises, we've never had noisy neighbors on any other cruise but our one time on Riviera deck we had multiple noisy neighbors - and when I say "noisy" I am being kind in my choice of words. That has been our experience, although I see from others' we are in the minority. :)

Another way to say it would be that we have been unhappy with our cabin 100% of the time we have been on Riviera, but happy 100% of the time we have been on any other deck.

Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Last time we stayed on the Lido a lady fell and broke her ankle so you know what that means....Be careful...if you stay on the Lido you will break your ankle.

• 3 months later...
Just off the Paradise. My family had Riviera deck outer rooms with windows R93 and R131. It was quiet and we noticed minimal movement. I would have no qualms about staying on this deck again. Biggest disadvantage was being last off the ship!

do you remember if beds in R93 faced forward or aft? person has motion sickness and wants forward facing bed Thanks!!