Allure- First Night Done Right

Tiggercat

I have reserved the "First Night Done Right" for the first night of my upcoming cruise and have paid the $15 per person. I understand that RCCL will make a reservation for us and we will find out which restaurant they chose when we get on board. If they have us at a restaurant that costs more than $30, will we have to pay the difference since the special says it is a 50% discount for the first night?

I have read that the Iasis was doing this but on Allure someone reported that they weren't. As its a new promotion there probably is some confusion amongst the staff, we've booked the same promo for next week's sailing. Either way it's still a great deal.

Edit. You can change restaurants once on board.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Any specialty restaurant that has a set price. We Did FNDR Dec 11 and went to CP 150. Bill was $0. We checked as soon as we boarded our time was set no restaurant was assigned,

WE did Chops and Giovanni on a three day pkg. also. Giovanni's got the call for going back twice. Did chops and Giovanni's outside. If you choose Saber or the other Ala Carte restaurants you will have to pay anything over thirty.

Every time I try to book this is says it conflicts with Mamma Mia show at 8pm and I have to choose which one I want. Do specialty restaurants not open till 6pm? 2 hours isn't enough?

We had to rearrange our show schedule as well. The restaurant are open earlier, you are just not able to book on earlier time slot.

Every time I try to book this is says it conflicts with Mamma Mia show at 8pm and I have to choose which one I want. Do specialty restaurants not open till 6pm? 2 hours isn't enough?

Should be able to allow the double booking.

Right now I have an instance that is triple booked (My Time, FNDR, Auqa Show).

Sent from a mobile device