Breakaway Rock of Ages Booking Question

Julieh40

So call me crazy, but I am a huge fan of the show Rock of Ages. I've seen it over 20 times on Broadway, Chicago, and Vegas. My main reason for booking the Breakaway was so I could see the show every night that it is scheduled. My problem is that when I went to book it online this morning (today is my 90 day)it only allowed me to book one ROA show. I then called NCL to get more bookings for the show and they said I can only book it once online. My question is will I be able to book more showings once I get on board, or do I have to take my chances nightly once on board? I have to see this show more than once while on board!!

So call me crazy, but I am a huge fan of the show Rock of Ages. I've seen it over 20 times on Broadway, Chicago, and Vegas. My main reason for booking the Breakaway was so I could see the show every night that it is scheduled. My problem is that when I went to book it online this morning (today is my 90 day)it only allowed me to book one ROA show. I then called NCL to get more bookings for the show and they said I can only book it once online. My question is will I be able to book more showings once I get on board, or do I have to take my chances nightly once on board? I have to see this show more than once while on board!!

You can book it right on your tv in your room as many times as you want. We are also fans of the show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

You should be able to book again when you go onboard. The reason they don't allow a lot of things to be booked pre-cruise is b/c they want everyone else to get a chance. I'm sure you'll be able to see it more than once. I saw it last month when I sailed and I thought it was really nice.