FTTF boarding time

ce_cruise

So for our cruise this summer I was able to purchase FTTF. I just noticed on the excursion info it says boarding time is between 12 - 1. When we booked we selected boarding time of 10:30 - 11:00.

We have not boarded with the new selected boarding time program. It seems that FTTF should be boarding before the selected time boarding. My question is has anybody boarded with FTTF on this new selected time program and if so how strict are they with the boarding time?

You will board right after weddings, platinum and diamonds. It doesn't really matter what the boarding time your boarding pass states with FTTF. We have had for last 5 cruises (as recent as last week on the Magic) and we were called right after the above mentioned groups. Your cabin will be ready as soon as you board and you can drop your stuff off.

Edited by Drazil65

No, you selected a CHECK IN time. That allows you entry into the terminal to check in. Even though you selected a time, you can show up as early as the first time slot. BOARDING will commence as it always has - when the ship is cleared. So if you show up at 10:30 and the ship isn't ready until 11:30, you will be waiting in the terminal for an hour.

So for our cruise this summer I was able to purchase FTTF. I just noticed on the excursion info it says boarding time is between 12 - 1. When we booked we selected boarding time of 10:30 - 11:00.

We have not boarded with the new selected boarding time program. It seems that FTTF should be boarding before the selected time boarding. My question is has anybody boarded with FTTF on this new selected time program and if so ...Same questions over and over boarding time is not what you selected it's check in time and since you have FTTF is does no apply to you.

You will board right after weddings, platinum and diamonds. It doesn't really matter what the boarding time your boarding pass states with FTTF. We have had for last 5 cruises (as recent as last week on the Magic) and we were called right after the above mentioned groups. Your cabin will be ready as soon as you board and you can drop your stuff off.

So with FTTF we do not check in at the time we selected, in my case 1:30 - 2:00 PM, but as soon as the mentioned groups? :confused:

This will be our first cruise so I have no idea except what I have read here. ;)

So with FTTF we do not check in at the time we selected, in my case 1:30 - 2:00 PM, but as soon as the mentioned groups? :confused:

This will be our first cruise so I have no idea except what I have read here. ;)

Correct, even though you are required to select a check in time, since you have FTTF , you may show your boarding pass to enter the terminal before your selected check in time ,you can enter the terminal at any time you want. If boarding has not begin when you arrive, you will wait in a specific area until boarding begins. Groups made up of those with priority status will be called to boarding in order then general boarding will begin with those without priority status boarding by number zones like airports.

Correct, even though you are required to select a check in time, since you have FTTF , you may show your boarding pass to enter the terminal before your selected check in time ,you can enter the terminal at any time you want. If boarding has not begin when you arrive, you will wait in a specific area until boarding begins. Groups made up of those with priority status will be called to boarding in order then general boarding will begin with those without priority status boarding by number zones like airports.

Thank you very much! :)

So if all goes well we should be able to get on board (barring any delays) and get our stuff stowed and get to lunch. :cool:

Thank you very much! :)

So if all goes well we should be able to get on board (barring any delays) and get our stuff stowed and get to lunch. :cool:

thats what we did on our cruise this past February. boarding started around 10:45... by 11:15 we were on board, we went and put our stuff in the cabin and explored!

luckily for our cruise in April we were able to snag fttf again!

There is the difference between check-in time and boarding. The time you selected was to check in at the port. If you have FTTF you don't have today worry about check in time. When the ship is ready for boarding, you will board right after suites, diamond & platinum guests.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app