Need Carnival Magic Western Car. Fun times pleaseL

lexcruiserguy

I am very well aware of that. But getting a copy of the fun times helps build excitement and gives a great idea of things that can be expected.

yeah i thought that too when I got a copy last january for my feb cruise. even kids camp papers. Disappointment when something wasnt happening while I was there was rampant--LOL Thats when i found th funtimes and camp papers change (A LOT)

Leaving on the Carnival Magic in Early January with a rookie cruiser and would love a copy of the Carnival Magic Western Caribbean Fun Times out of Port canaveral. Please help and I thank you ahead of time.

Thank you so much

Lexcruiserguy

You might have already see the Eastern ones, but if not, here's a link to someone's review where they're posted on the last page. Again, not western, but maybe helps a bit.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2421764&highlight=arrive+at+port&page=8

I have the funtimes from the 12/3 western cruise, but my scanner is down. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know?

I was trying to find out when the get together is for the Veterans. I am sailing with a group of Veterans and I know they'll want to attend, so I'm trying not to create a conflict with events I may plan.

Thanks,

I was trying to find out when the get together is for the Veterans. I am sailing with a group of Veterans and I know they'll want to attend, so I'm trying not to create a conflict with events I may plan.

Thanks,

On my cruise, it was the 6th night, in the spotlight lounge at 3:15. It's listed as "Military Appreciation Gathering". This was a port day with a back on board time of 1:30.

On my cruise, it was the 6th night, in the spotlight lounge at 3:15. It's listed as "Military Appreciation Gathering". This was a port day with a back on board time of 1:30.

This was for the Western Caribbean route? For our sixth day/night we are in Cozumel with an all aboard time of 2:30. I do agree, this is probably the best time to do it, unless they do it the first sea day.

Thanks for the info.

This was for the Western Caribbean route? For our sixth day/night we are in Cozumel with an all aboard time of 2:30. I do agree, this is probably the best time to do it, unless they do it the first sea day.

Thanks for the info.

Yes it was a western route, but it actually has two western routes. The only difference is one goes to Cozumel first then Costa maya near the end, and the other is swapped. I was on the former of the two.