Independence of the sea which itinerary to choose?

OM234

Hi,

Me and the other half are looking to go on independence of the sea but are torn between 2 itineraries the one on June 29th 2017 going to Stavanger, Norway Kristiansand, Norway Oslo, Norway Copenhagen, Denmark Skagen, Denmar

or

go on the July 7th 2017 cruise going to Bruges Belgium, Oslo Norway, Hamburg Germany, Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France

All ports will be new to us and cruise price at the moment is nearly identical so we just don't know which itinerary would be better any advice would be great?

Hi,

Me and the other half are looking to go on independence of the sea but are torn between 2 itineraries the one on June 29th 2017 going to Stavanger, Norway Kristiansand, Norway Oslo, Norway Copenhagen, Denmark Skagen, Denmar

or

go on the July 7th 2017 cruise going to Bruges Belgium, Oslo Norway, Hamburg Germany, Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France

All ports will be new to us and cruise price at the moment is nearly identical so we just don't know which itinerary would be better any advice would be great?

Both are great itineraries but Paris....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The second cruise is only about big cities. To Paris you have to travel ~3 hours from Le Havre.

The first cruise also provides some nature in Norway and more quite places.

Depens what you like, busy big cities or smaller towns and nature! I would pick the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app