Epic Specialty Restaraunts

stevehank

I would not be surprised to see a upcharge lunch menu coming soon. Del Rio has done just about every other thing to increase revenue. These closed for lunch restaurants are a pot of gold just waiting to happen. I can easily see an upgraded lunch menu options for those who are tired of the buffet.

The cost of specialty restaurants have went through the roof over the past several years. You used to get a meal credit and just pay a little extra for the specialty restaurants. Not anymore.

Pay attention Mr. Del Rio. These closed restaurants for lunch is yet another chance to make more money.

Edited by david_sobe

I would not be surprised to see a upcharge lunch menu coming soon. Del Rio has done just about every other thing to increase revenue. These closed for lunch restaurants are a pot of gold just waiting to happen. I can easily see an upgraded lunch menu options for those who are tired of the buffet.

The cost of specialty restaurants have went through the roof over the past several years. You used to get a meal credit and just pay a little extra for the specialty restaurants. Not anymore.

Pay attention Mr. Del Rio. These closed restaurants for lunch is yet another chance to make more money.

I think you are right, and I can't see any downside to the average cruiser, even if they have no interest in paying for lunch. It might cut down on the number of people in the buffet, and if they would allow use of SDP credits for lunch as well, it might free up some seating at dinner. Rather than open and staff them all daily, they could rotate which one was open for lunch. Steak on Monday, French on Tuesday, Italian on Wednesday and so forth.

OP, if you want a lunch experience, look for things like a Jazz Lunch, Wine Lovers lunch, Murder Mystery, etc. They will be listed in the Freestyle Daily. These extra fee events are currently about the only option for a lunch outside the buffet, O'Sheehans, and the MDR.

Edited by punkincc

I read that sometimes the Brazilian place opens for lunch with a Mexican buffet. Check the Freestyle dailies each day to see what is open for lunch. If you find a discussion in here where someone has posted pictures of them take a look through.

Sent from my iPad using Forums