Restaurants for Sail Away - Riviera

Robjame

Thanks all for sharing your habits and Paul for the links.

If I might be so bold as to ask for clarification on another matter. I had planned to make requests of the stewards after we boarded, but I saw a post re. Pepsi on Oceania and the implication was one should notify your TA so things are done when you arrive. For us it would be distilled water for CPAP machine, bed made up as 1 bed rather than 2 singles, no sugar drinks in fridge.

Would you ask for these things before hand through your TA or would you wait until you are on board.

Thanks for your helpfulness.

Have your TA make the request ahead of time ..less work for the room steward if they have instructions on your requests ahead of time

JMO

Have your TA make the request ahead of time ..less work for the room steward if they have instructions on your requests ahead of time

JMO

Thank you for that tip. We did that and TA was quite happy to oblige. This makes things simple!

If Oceania says 6 pm, are they usually on time for leaving?

So leaving Miami at 6pm (sunset 7:30, March 16), Horizons is the place of choice? I gather sail away parties are not a big thing on Oceania.

If specialty dining is not usually filled on the first day, we should be able to request once on board, a time at Toscana or Polo for a little later?

Are you in sight of shore for any length of time after leaving Miami?

Ships receive heavy fines if they are late leaving, and so they do what they can to leave on time.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Forums mobile app