Cabin 7612 on Radiance of the Seas

2Scots

Would someone please let me know if the noise from the bars below make this cabin a noisy cabin to request? Has anyone on the boards had this cabin and can comment?

Thanks for a speedy reply we need to book just ASAP.

Would someone please let me know if the noise from the bars below make this cabin a noisy cabin to request? Has anyone on the boards had this cabin and can comment?

Thanks for a speedy reply we need to book just ASAP.

If you go to the Royal Caribbean forum on CC and search 7612 you'll find this. Not sure if Radiance and Brilliance are sister ships so you might want to check it out.

Brilliance the Seas

Deck: 7'Starboard

Stateroom: 7612 -Accessible state room. Great room- met all our needs and then some .oversized balcony. Balcony has obstructed view when looking straight down. Otherwise, view great. Very quiet room, not connecting,

Another note, on brilliance, they closed the fire doors to the Centrum at 10pm - until 6am,

Another note, on brilliance, they closed the fire doors to the Centrum at 10pm - until 6am,

Have been Radiances well as Brilliance. All times the fire doors to the Centrum were closed from 10PM -6AM. Unless OP has a lot of rowdy neighbors there shouldn't be an issue with noise.

Appreciate your comments. We will be on the Radiance of the Seas only and please clarify the "Centrum" part of these comments. I have reviewed the RCI web site.

Pamela

Centrum = Center of ship. It's not mark as such on the deck plans rather it just shows as blank space.

Center of ship on Deck 3 is where there's various events throughout the day and evening. The decks above are all open in the center and anything going on the Centrum can be seen from the decks above as well as heard.

Check out this link

Edited by xxoocruiser

Thank you to all who posted a kind response to my question. I especially appreciate your response and explanation of the Centrum. We have only been on the Voyager Class so truly did not understand the Centrum area.

Happy New Year to all,

Pamela

Thank you to all who posted a kind response to my question. I especially appreciate your response and explanation of the Centrum. We have only been on the Voyager Class so truly did not understand the Centrum area.

Happy New Year to all,

Pamela

Also note that the Radiance has a Park Cafe in the Solarium. This is my favorite place for a light breakfast and lunch as well a snacks through out the day and eveing. Also the only place on board the ship that you can free individual bags of various snack chips. These do go fast !\