NCL House Sparkling

JakeIRL

Is there any insight as to what the House Sparkling Wine might be? Cruising on the Epic soon and would like to preorder my bubbles if possible. I realize it changes, but I don't want to get on the boat and have preordered a bunch of Asti or something sweet. Hoping this option is a cheaper Brut or Prosecco champagne, but is there any insight on what it could be or what is has been in the past?

The only sparkling you can get by the glass is a Prosecco, not great but drinkable. Veuve Clicquot is available by the glass in Le Bistro. Although we were told it was not included in the beverage package we had two glasses and were not charged.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is an option on ours for the Epic to preorder bottles of the house sparkling wine. We're trying to preorder our champagne and dont wanna get stuck with "house sparkling wine" of White Zinfandel or some sweet Asti. Hoping the House bottles of Sparkling Wine are Brut or Prosecco but so far no leads and no one from NCL support can help answer this one.

There is an option on ours for the Epic to preorder bottles of the house sparkling wine. We're trying to preorder our champagne and dont wanna get stuck with "house sparkling wine" of White Zinfandel or some sweet Asti. Hoping the House bottles of Sparkling Wine are Brut or Prosecco but so far no leads and no one from NCL support can help answer this one.

The house sparkling wine had changed on our Nov. Gem cruise. I'd never heard of it, but was able to drink it without adding OJ like the previous house sparkling bottles. It was a Brut.

Look for the Dougout's Dawn review last month. I think he had some pictures of the bottle. You get it if you are in a regular suite and/or if you are Platinum. The prosecco is more expensive and it also changed brands recently and is a bit sweeter than the previous prosecco, but fine for the UBP by the glass.

Any way you can wait until you get onboard to make your order so you can try it first?