Crazy PIZZA question

Domergirl

That looks really good. Of course, it could taste terrible... but it looks promising. Also, I love white pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can order it online through them and/or Tastes of Chicago. I do every once in awhile along with Portillo's Italian Beef :D. Not quite as good as a fresh one in the restaurant, but pretty darn close!

Best pizza is made to order.

Whenever we go to NJ or NY we will go to neighborhood pizza shops to get some.

Figure we will have it again next time we head back to Chicago.

Best pizza is made to order.

Whenever we go to NJ or NY we will go to neighborhood pizza shops to get some.

Figure we will have it again next time we head back to Chicago.

Of course, but it hits the spot when I have a craving! Haven't made it to Chicago in a long time, but maybe soon. I've been spending all my vacation time cruising :).

No. The outside edge is crispy, but the main part isn't. Hard to explain. It's just good :D.

It is good. And I'm used to Brooklyn style pizza. Not a fan of chicago "pies" with the big thick crust.

I eat the pizza on Carnival at least once a day. Quattro is my favorite. Sometimes my husband gets his with prosciutto and spinach. So yummy.

If you are nice to the pizza cooks they will modify the pizza to your liking within limits of what they have.

Cheers and happy cruising.

True, We always get the quatro formaggi with prosciutto and arugula, so pretty much a mixture of the two offerings YUMMY

OK, let me just open by saying that I know I'm crazy, and pizza shouldn't matter. But in my world, it does. Sooooo....moving on from there...

Just got off of a great cruise on the Elation. The service on that ship was great. Seriously, a lot of people went above and beyond.

But....one of the only issues I had was the pizza. My daughter and I are pizza freaks, and we hated it. I think we are used to the "new/updated" pizza, which we LOVE. This pizza was...meh. (I know tastes vary, and some people probably love it)

(You can see the pizza I'm used to by looking at the ships in my signature.)

SO...finally...my question...we are looking at planning our next cruise...and I need some PIZZA EXPERT advise. If we book on the Fantasy or the Conquest, are we going to get good pizza, or the pizza we had on the Elation?

Thank you for indulging me in my pizza OCDness.

The pizza menu is different for the Pizzeria del Capitano than it is for the Pizza Pirate.

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMagic/Menus_Other/index.htm#CUK

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalSunshineMay17/05Rome/index5.htm

Elation has Pizza Pirate. You may want to cruise the ships that have Pizzeria del Capitano (Magic, Sunshine, or Vista).

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/pizzeria-del-capitano

The pizza menu is different for the Pizzeria del Capitano than it is for the Pizza Pirate.

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMagic/Menus_Other/index.htm#CUK

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalSunshineMay17/05Rome/index5.htm

Elation has Pizza Pirate. You may want to cruise the ships that have Pizzeria del Capitano (Magic, Sunshine, or Vista).

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/pizzeria-del-capitano

The Pizza menu looks the same

PIZZA PIRATE

Tossing dough is an age-old art passed down the generations. Lucky for you, someone passed us the secret to the perfect pie. While aboard, this is the place that will shiver your timbers and warm you to the bone, 24 hours a day, with a Margherita, Funghi, Prosciutto, Pepperoni or Quatttro Formaggi pizza served with a delicious Caesar salad. Savvy? Then it’s the pirates’ life for you!

1317832694_12-28-20162-48-56PM.jpg.41f4109f0e5a3862c487a673d4ff8d2a.jpg

The pizza on the Dream was actually quite good. If you are expecting a great N.Y, pizza fagetaboutit. The Dream pizza was thin crust and the quatro fromage (4 cheese) was excellent

I agree- I loved the pizza on the Dream. Normally with pizza I can take it or leave it. Pizza for breakfast on the Dream was a must have for me. I loved the crust!

Of course, but it hits the spot when I have a craving! Haven't made it to Chicago in a long time, but maybe soon. I've been spending all my vacation time cruising :).

We live in a small city in VA and luckily found a decent pizza place. Good enough we dont go to pizza hut or dominos

I actually prefer the "old" pizza ----> wild mushrooms and goat cheese - to die for!

We were on one of the fascination class ships earlier this year that still had that - out of Jacksonville - I had it for breakfast every day :)

Of the 3 pictures that were posted, the top one looks very tasty, but the other 2 look dry. I've only had the Pizza Pirate, not the Pizza Del Capitano. And I'll agree with another poster and say if pizza is important to you, unless they change things, avoid Royal Caribbean. Woof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk