Riviera suites miami sobo

tine-tine

I am posting this on the Celebrity site after trying the Florida Departures with very limited response so I have copied post to see if any of the Celebrity Posters can assist me with my dilemma?

Can anyone give me information on the Riviera Suites? I booked through LMTClub earlier in the year and have seen the prices falling since then. The Riviera gets great reviews on TripAdvisor but compared to other hotels in the area the price is very cheap and I am concerned if the TA reviews are inaccurate and going on the theory there is no such thing as a free lunch! should I look for another hotel? I have searched this forum and drawn a blank so I am now worried that no CC persons have used this hotel.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks.

I suppose I am concerned as no CC persons have commented on the hotel and they seem to have constant availability and a lower price than others. The reviews all read good, photographs diverse likewise rooms and sizes, grounds lovely, apparently locations is great!!! I keep on asking myself why I am uneasy but I am unfamiliar with Miami and wonder why they always have availability and a low price, my instincts are to cancel and rebook elsewhere though at the same time I think it sounds and looks good, hence my dilemma!!

I suppose I am concerned as no CC persons have commented on the hotel and they seem to have constant availability and a lower price than others. The reviews all read good, photographs diverse likewise rooms and sizes, grounds lovely, apparently locations is great!!! I keep on asking myself why I am uneasy but I am unfamiliar with Miami and wonder why they always have availability and a low price, my instincts are to cancel and rebook elsewhere though at the same time I think it sounds and looks good, hence my dilemma!!

:) Now you are shadowing some X'ers deciding to sail or not.... if I remember correctly, 60% of the reviews are 3+.

You can book elsewhere for more money and then go visit the property while there and entertain one of two thoughts, 1) great decision to change or 2) sorry I changed but still happy...

If you are spending more than two (2) nights, then a point of possible concern due to room size, if not, go, enjoy the beach, enjoy the sights and psych yourself up for your cruise!

bon voyage