Conquest 6487

SLL

I am looking for any info on Conquest Upper deck cabin #6487. I just read a horrible review on it. :( The review said that it was very dirty and the balcony window you couldn't see out of. I would also like any pictures of it too please.

Thank you.

I am looking for any info on Conquest Upper deck cabin #6487. I just read a horrible review on it. :( The review said that it was very dirty and the balcony window you couldn't see out of. I would also like any pictures of it too please.

Thank you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=245046

Do some searches here and google after checking the link above out may find more info

that cabin sees 52 cruises a year... and you read one review how bad it is?? I hope you dont change your mind because of that. Cant have everyone happy all the time.

If you take 10 people and 9 of those people are happy with their cruise..who do you think we will hear from?? yep-- the bad one. Please remember not everyone has the same experince on the same week as someone else.

Cant imagine it being dirty back there as the sprinklers turn on in the wee hours to wash everything down.

If the balcony window was that dirty all they had to do is ask the cabin steward to clean it up. If you dont see the steward just leave a note.

Yes you are right, one bad review shouldn't bother me.

serene56: I've noticed you have several Conquest post and/or aft balcony post. We have the opputunity to pay $700 total more for a wrap around 9A. Is a 9A wrap around, compared to our extended 8A aft balcony worth that much more money? The balconies look small compared to the wrap arounds, but that is a lot more money too.

Thanks

the regular 8A aft balconies are small compared to the wrap around

to each their own-- there are a few people who would pay that for the 9a- I would not. Depends on what you are looking for for a balcony? laying out on a lounge chair?? get the 9a. if only sitting out there enjoying a drink or even a cup of coffee--- take the extended 9A balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283578778xGRsek

a regular aft

compared to

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283578014rYVaau

I personally do not need all that space on a balcony since it is only me and the SO cruising together.

If wanting a bigger balcony but not the price check out 7434 which is an 8B. I like the aft views so thats what makes it perfect for me

Archived