Magic Hallway to Lido

karajeboo

This might sound really weird but we're booked in 10287 which looks like it's literally just one cabin away from pool deck on deck 10. My question is, do you have to walk toward front of ship then back down hallway past the atrium to get to lido deck, or can you go out your cabin and pass the cabin next door and then come out through the doors to pool deck. Does that make sense? lol So are we literally one cabin away from entrance to pool deck or do we need to backtrack to get there.

This might sound really weird but we're booked in 10287 which looks like it's literally just one cabin away from pool deck on deck 10. My question is, do you have to walk toward front of ship then back down hallway past the atrium to get to lido deck, or can you go out your cabin and pass the cabin next door and then come out through the doors to pool deck. Does that make sense? lol So are we literally one cabin away from entrance to pool deck or do we need to backtrack to get there.

You walk strait out onto the pool deck. Then continue on to the Lido.

Not a weird question at all.

When you walk out your cabin door, you should see a door like this:

ry%3D400

Walk through it, then you'll be here:

ry%3D400

Enjoy!

Same question as OP - but I looked at the deck plan and I think I answered my question. It seems like all the cabins on the lido can exit and go straight down the hall to the pools, food, etc.

From 10245, you can choose either to walk all the way down the hall of cabins to the door or walk to the main hallway to the Lido sliding doors.