H5 differences from H7 on Getaway?

detroitlions

What are the differences between these two suites. I have not been in either of these suites.

To me it looks like the differences are H5 has a bigger balcony and is located next to the courtyard.

The H7 looks like a bigger room and you would have to walk farther to get access to the court yard.

I have friends and family that are not in the haven so I wanted them to be able to walk to my room so I thought maybe H7 would be best plus there is 3 of us in the room.

H5 - located within the Haven.

H7 - located outside of the Haven.

H5 - one room

H7 - separate living-room and bedroom (unless it is HC)

H5 - wider balcony

H7 - standard sized balcony

So you still get to use the courtyard, bar and restaurants in the haven.

We love the H7. The room is so much nicer with the separate living room. It is a bit of a walk to the forward lift and up to the courtyard, but other than the walk, you are 100% a Havens guest. The forward views are nice. The balcony is smaller, but we don't spend much time there (more in the courtyard with air conditioned sun).

We love the H7. The room is so much nicer with the separate living room. It is a bit of a walk to the forward lift and up to the courtyard, but other than the walk, you are 100% a Havens guest. The forward views are nice. The balcony is smaller, but we don't spend much time there (more in the courtyard with air conditioned sun).

What has your experience been with motion in these cabins? Is there an up and down effect felt?

I was thinking we would like the larger room I was surprised it was a litlle cheaper but not enough to sway me with any price. We do not mind walking, I do enjoy being close to the areas I go to all the time but definitely not anything I am concerned about

I enjoyed my stay in a 10th floor H7 last month and would gladly book it again for the right price.

The balcony is the same small size as a standard balcony cabin and partially obstructed by the structure of the ship, which may be a consideration if you enjoy sitting outside. It does have upgraded furniture with cushions.

The bathroom has a separate bath tub and wide shower. It also has a separate toilet room, dual sinks and sit-down vanity.

The nicest part is having the separate living room and bedroom, which most of the rooms in the Haven don't have. Each room has its own TV, although we never used the one in the bedroom. The sofa did seem to be a bit worn but was comfortable for lounging if you removed the rear cushions.

The walk to the elevators did seem exceptionally long, but I got used to it. In the living room you could frequently hear the toilet flushing in other rooms, and it was quite noisy with motor and winch sounds during the docking process. You'd likely get fewer of these noises on higher decks or in the Haven.

Edited by timf2001

The nicest part is having the separate living room and bedroom, which most of the rooms in the Haven don't have.

That's incorrect.

Of the 55 staterooms in the Haven complex, 33 have a separate living-room/bedroom and 22 do not.

17 vs 13 (deck 17) and 16 vs 9 (deck 18).

Of the 95 total staterooms with Haven access on Escape, 59 have a living-room/bedroom setup and 36 do not.

That's incorrect.

Of the 55 staterooms in the Haven complex, 33 have a separate living-room/bedroom and 22 do not.

17 vs 13 (deck 17) and 16 vs 9 (deck 18).

Of the 95 total staterooms with Haven access on Escape, 59 have a living-room/bedroom setup and 36 do not.

Edit

Ignore the above....wrong ship.

That's what I get for watching the Twilight Zone marathon while posting.

:o

I was thinking we would like the larger room I was surprised it was a litlle cheaper but not enough to sway me with any price. We do not mind walking, I do enjoy being close to the areas I go to all the time but definitely not anything I am concerned about

And,,,, we definitely appreciate more space in the H7 for less cost than the smaller courtyard balcony.