Do any of the studio cabins have balconies?

shellster1

Studio cabins are all insides in the center of the ship as easily seen on deck plans available on NCL site.

So no balconies or even (oveanview) windows.

Edited by Demonyte

I'm considering cruising solo, and was wondering if any of these cabins offered a balcony? I can't seem to find anything on the NCL site. ?? Thanks!

As previously mentioned, no studio cabins on NCL have balconies. But I hear some of the very newest Royal Caribbean ships do or will. Trying my first NCL studio in a few weeks, and then I might have to check out RCCL's balcony studios! :)

You are certainly welcome to book a balcony cabin as a solo passenger, it just costs more...

I'm considering cruising solo, and was wondering if any of these cabins offered a balcony? I can't seem to find anything on the NCL site. ?? Thanks!

They do have a window with a beautiful view of the hallway :cool:

Not really, a window implies a piece of transparent glass. The studios have a piece of translucent glass that only allows light to pass...it isn't for viewing.

Not really, a window implies a piece of transparent glass. The studios have a piece of translucent glass that only allows light to pass...it isn't for viewing.

So essentially studio cabins have obstructed views. :D :D

They do have a window with a beautiful view of the hallway :cool:

I actually liked that window. It was neat to see the colored lights from the corridor. They changed color depending on time of day.

Neither do many obstructed view category OK cabins with completely frosted windows on Dawn class and Jewel class ships, that's what I referred to.

Well you should have been more clear [emoji6]

The topic here is studio cabins, not some cabins on the Dawn and Jewel class ships which have nothing to do with the OP's question.

Let's stay on topic.