Hilton Garden Suites Fort Lauderdale

AZ cruise getaways

Does anyone know anything about this hotel and it's cruise package and arriving in in Fort Lauderdale?

We will need to arrive in Fort Lauderdale, but our cruise will leave out of the Port of Miami? Does this hotel really include airport and Port of Miami cruiseport transfer? If it does, it seems like it may be just what we're looking for.

Does anyone know anything about this hotel and it's cruise package and arriving in in Fort Lauderdale?

We will need to arrive in Fort Lauderdale, but our cruise will leave out of the Port of Miami? Does this hotel really include airport and Port of Miami cruiseport transfer? If it does, it seems like it may be just what we're looking for.

No hotel in Ft Lauderdale has POM transfers.

Hotel website says they offer "a scheduled charter service to the Cruise Ship Terminals at Port Everglades and Port of Miami" In English that means the hotel will call a private shuttle company that they have a kickback arrangement with that will most certainly not be free and undoubtedly is more expensive than one you arrange yourself.

It's not included in the price, but they do offer it. It's a great property, close to the airport.

They have a charter bus that takes us to the FLL port for $10 each (maybe $20, can't remember honestly). It's a bargain and we have used them every time we cruise out of FLL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not included in the price, but they do offer it. It's a great property, close to the airport.

They have a charter bus that takes us to the FLL port for $10 each (maybe $20, can't remember honestly). It's a bargain and we have used them every time we cruise out of FLL.

A taxi from there to the port is only about $20 and that would be for 2 or 3 people so $10 a person for a shared shuttle is not a real bargain while $20 pp would be a ripoff.

Have you tried SAS Transportation? They have hotel pick ups, and drop you at the port. They also pick you up from port and take you to airport.

A taxi from there to the port is only about $20 and that would be for 2 or 3 people so $10 a person for a shared shuttle is not a real bargain while $20 pp would be a ripoff.

Yep, the only issue is the first 2 times we cruised out of FLL we had issues getting a cab in a reasonable amount of time. We never missed our ship, but waiting for over an hour makes me a bit nervous when I'm already dying to get onboard!

To have a guaranteed ride for $10 that leaves right on time is one less thing I have to think about.