Easy way to learn what ships go where?

mooph

So I'm new to this, and frustrated by the numbers of clicks it takes to get simple questions answered.

Say I want the smallest ship that sails Alaska or the Baltic Sea itineraries. I find the interface so cumbersome. I'd like one page with all the stats of each ship's passenger capacitiy, with a listing of the next 5 departure dates + itineraries for that ship. When does it go where? From the list above it seems I have to individually visit each ship's page just to get the basic info on it to rule it in or out of my consideration

Something like handy calendars showing which ships will go to 'x' destination over the next 2 years would be so helpful.

I guess I'm being unreasonable, but if anybody knows some secret handy places to look, I'd appreciate it.

Also, one other question: Are all NCL cruises 'Free Style', or only some? If only some, is there a chart or symbol on the specific cruise page that designates that?

Mooph.

Edited by mooph
clarification

Check NCL's page with all the ships on, find a couple of ships you do/don't like, and then search the itineraries for the ships you like until you find something that is desirable to you.

All NCL cruises are freestyle and they're very relaxed but can also be quite loud! :)

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also request a printed copy of NCL's cruise book. It's free and it list every route they have for the next two years along with all the ship info. I found it the easiest way to plan a trip since I am limited to certain times of year I can travel. I could see the dates of each route and quickly decide if it worked for me or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The NCL site will show you what ships are still available for booking but not the ones that are, "sold out". Example my cruise and all 14 night Jade Europe 2017 were removed from the site last week. I was worried and called. Was told they all sold out thus taken off NCL website. Find it very strange and so did my PCC that my sailing went from considerable availability to sold out overnight and 8+ months in advance but it's evidently the case.