Check-In Open but Safari can't find X's server?

Jane2357

I keep getting a message that Safari can't find the X server when I try to do on line check-in. :mad:

While I've had various snafus with the X website in the past - this is a new one. Any suggestions or just wait it out and hope that it corrects itself.

Try waiting it out. I ran into the same issue yesterday morning. I put the laptop down and decided to retry later in the evening. My second attempt last night was successful on the first go.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jryan110

I had the same issue with Firefox trying to check in for my March cruise, at first I thought it might be due to trying to check in immediately after paying my final payment. I waiting 15 mins, same issue.

Switched to Chrome and was able to check in. What was odd was that after I checked in using Chrome, I went back to Firefox and was able to access the check in page with no issues.

Omg thank you for this thread...was needing to make a checkin change and trying to do it on my iPad....celebrity redirects several times with the last one being secure.celebritycruises.comnull which naturally isn't correct...went to chrome and it worked flawlessly, you'd think by now Accenture would have these silly issues resolved

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I downloaded Chrome and went through there. Worked fine. :D Never had this problem before but then again nothing surprises me with X's website.

You know someone just explained to me what the IT department at rcl/celebrity's motto is....."proudly bringing you yesterday's technology tomorrow"

Sent from my iPad using Forums