What does Carnival do for Birthday's?

no1volman

I entered that it was my birthday in the cruise manager. I received a $50 spa card. I also received a special desert in the steak house and MDR. They sang happy birthday in both places.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where exactly is this option? Thanks.

When we brought my daughters friend I listed her birthday as a special occasion on the online registration. On 5 of the 7 nights during dinner in the dining room they brought her a small cake and sang happy birthday. By the 3rd night it just became comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My sister just celebrated her 71st birthday while on the Triumph last week. She, like many others, received a $50 gift card to the spa. If I had let our waitress know she would have received a slice of cake with a single candle that night while several servers sang her happy birthday. But knowing how quiet my sister is I knew it was best to left that part out of our dining experience.

The last several years we've sailed on our anniversary and my oldest son's birthday. Every cruise we've gotten a cake in the dinning room and a $50 spa card that I use to get a pedicure. My son has gotten a cake and a gift card for the pictures.

We booked 2 rooms on the Dream for July. My daughters friend who will be traveling with us will turn 15 the day before we board. I was using "my cruise manager" on the Carnival website and noticed that when you click on "my guest". You have an option for special occasions and can pick a date. So I picked birthday under her name and picked the date that we board the ship (even though it's technically the day after her birthday). But it doesn't actually say what Carnival will do. Has anyone tried this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Contact John Heald, Carnival's Brand Ambassador, on his FB page about a week before your cruise. Don't ask for anything specific, but just let him know that you'll be celebrating your daughter's friend's birthday. Include the ship's name, sailing date and your cabin number. There is a very teeny tiny chance (but don't count on it 100%) that he might make arrangements for something special, such as a ship on a stick or some chocolate covered strawberries, to be delivered to your cabin. If you want to do something special, go to the Cherry On Top shop on Embarkation Day (when it opens) and order a birthday cake to be delivered to your table at dinner time. The chocolate cake is very good! Or, you can go on line ahead of time to the Fun Shop's web site and order it.