Summer 2018

I for one wish RCI came out with scheduling more in line with other companies....Waiting and hoping they will release in March since we'll be onboard by then and can book another B2B southern caribbean for May 2018.

I for one wish RCI came out with scheduling more in line with other companies....Waiting and hoping they will release in March since we'll be onboard by then and can book another B2B southern caribbean for May 2018.

If you want to get the 'booking on-board' benefits and the schedules have not been announced yet for the time period wanted, just book on-board 'some' cruise toward the end of the currently scheduled cruises. This will be a "Temporary" booking for you. Then when the new schedules are announced sometime around Feb-March, just select the cruise/cabin you want and call up RCL to change your on-board booking to the one you have selected.

When you change you on-board booking to the new cruise, be sure that your on-board credit gets carried over to the new cruise. I have found that sometimes it does not automatically get carried over to the new cruise and I have to confirm to them that I should be getting the on-board booking credit.

Edited by Cruising-Snowbird