Eva’s NCL Getaway Western Caribbean Pictorial Review 12/4-12/11

goeva

Following along!

We will be in the same cabin for a 16 day Transatlantic in April...any extra info on the cabin would be great :)

I couldn't think of any extra info to share with you except enjoy your balcony. You can see from the picture, you'll get a beautiful view from the balcony. Very convenient location, close to the restaurants, bars, and shops. You'll love this cabin!

Enjoying your review- we are doing this same itinerary on the Escape in October, so your experiences of the ports are interesting!

What a totally amazing review. The pictures were awesome!!! Thank you for the great review.

Thank you for your comments. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for the great review and photos! Looks like you had a great trip with your family! A few questions if you will...

At Costa Maya, Ya Ya looks like a fun place. Was there music? Looking for a lively place to hang out at Mahahual for about 2 hours after our Chacchoben ruins tour. I heard Krazy Lobster is another fun place there.

How did you like the zip lines at Roatan? We plan to spend most of our time at Bananarama Resort by Tabyana but looking for other things to do. I'm a little scared of heights, my 11 yr old boy has less fear. Did the zip line at Harvest Caye look high in comparison to what you did at Roatan?

Is there more review coming about Cozumel? What did you do there?

Lovely family! Wonderful pictures! So glad to come across this. We are doing the same itinerary in July, but on the Escape. We sailed the Getaway also! It's a fabulous ship!

Thank you - great review! We are sailing the Getaway in March so I love reading about your experience!

great review, thank you! We are sailing the getaway again in april. Different itinerary this time though, same one as you did :).

Thank you! :)

Thanks for the great review and photos! Looks like you had a great trip with your family! A few questions if you will...

At Costa Maya, Ya Ya looks like a fun place. Was there music? Looking for a lively place to hang out at Mahahual for about 2 hours after our Chacchoben ruins tour. I heard Krazy Lobster is another fun place there.

How did you like the zip lines at Roatan? We plan to spend most of our time at Bananarama Resort by Tabyana but looking for other things to do. I'm a little scared of heights, my 11 yr old boy has less fear. Did the zip line at Harvest Caye look high in comparison to what you did at Roatan?

Is there more review coming about Cozumel? What did you do there?

There was no music playing at Yaya. However, Mahahual is a great place to spend a couple hours after your excursion. If you're looking for pay as you go restaurants. There're also Tropicante, Blue Kay and Pez Quadro. You'll have a good time no matter which one you choose.

Zipling in Roatan was really fun. If you're worried, you can ask for a guide to go with you. They took really good care of us, we tipped them extra at the end. We started from the shortest to the longest zipline and the longest zipline's platform does look higher than the zipline in Harvest Caye.

I'll finish the rest of the review by this weekend.