Reflection traditional dining

redflag216

Hi all. My family and I will be doing our first X cruise aboard the Reflection in 18 short days! So excited, but I have a quick question. When I sign in to X's website and go to manage reservation it says that we have selected traditional dining - 6:00pm, which is correct. When I click on the "view" button beside it, it says 6:00pm - Unavailable and there is a button to click that says add to waitlist. So are we set for 6pm dining or not? I'm just a tad confused! Please help [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

I was just explaining the lawn club grill to my mom (who will be coming along with us on this cruise). She seemed receptive to the idea but, then again, she is the one who is a stickler when it comes to having dinner in the MDR at the same time every evening. I am hoping to try lawn club...and Tuscan too!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

We just got off on Dec 10 and loved everything about the ship. We ate 4 different Spec. Restu. and loved all of them. Only ate in Select dinning 2 nights. The Lawn Club was a lot of fun and my wife cooked both dinners . Murano's was the best of all of them and Qusine was really different and we loved the food !. Have a great time and don't be afraid to try any of them ! Bob

Edited by fielddreamer

We just got off on Dec 10 and loved everything about the ship. We ate 4 different Spec. Restu. and loved all of them. Only ate in Select dinning 2 nights. The Lawn Club was a lot of fun and my wife cooked both dinners . Murano's was the best of all of them and Qusine was really different and we loved the food !. Have a great time and don't be afraid to try any of them ! Bob

Just back from the Reflection and the food venues were great. The ambiance and the service make the meal. Manager Dario in Blu is fabulous and the Murano for seaday lunch is beyond fabulous. "ATTA" the caviar expert @ Sushi on 5 will knock it out of the park for you. go to Blu & ask for Budiasa & Alec for their lunch work location, usually lawn club or the Porch. They are the Bestservice on the ship. Jacarias in the deck 11 suite area 1611-1609 is the best room steward. stop by to say hello and enjoy the quiet huge chairs in the corner.

Joyce in Bacio II is the best drink-maker on deck 14. please enjoy all you deserve this great time just like we did.