The NEW Adventure of the Seas..

torchd

For whatever reason I am trying to find pics or a review of the Adventure as it got its makeover after its last trip that I was in which was 10/1 - 10/8 in 2016.

Does anyone have pics or a thread? I will be sailing on Adventure May 2017. I cannot wait to see the crew again... Hopefully I'll run into the same crew members!

For whatever reason I am trying to find pics or a review of the Adventure as it got its makeover after its last trip that I was in which was 10/1 - 10/8 in 2016.

Does anyone have pics or a thread? I will be sailing on Adventure May 2017. I cannot wait to see the crew again... Hopefully I'll run into the same crew members!

I'll be on it Jan 21st sailing, also there is a Periscoper scoping on the 7th, her screenname is HaleeWithaFlair

There's been other threads about the condition of the Adventure posted from passengers who were looking for something on the order of a newer looking ship. Of interest is that it didn't get everything done to it for the refurbishment. A lot of what was supposed to be delivered to the Shipyard didn't arrive. The ship's crew has been wonderful,they have two good Captains and most everyone seems to be happy with their job. We've sailed on her quite a few times before the scheduled refurbishment. (And yes it sure needed it, it's always a very popular itinerary)

Here are a couple photos of the waterslides. I haven't seen many more recent pics! I'd like to though since we leave in 2 weeks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2430636&highlight=adventure

Here's also a video I found from December 2016.