Suggestions for ship photographer for sunset photos?

QTPieRye

Hi there... husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on the Sunshine. I was thinking instead of the normal backdrops, poses, I would like to try and have a photographer do some sunset photos.

Does anyone have suggestons for arranging this? A photographer took some of a friend of mine and her family in September... she said a lady just grabbed her and took her outside for photos. They were amazing! Thanks for any suggestions on coordinating this :)

Thanks... I wasn't sure if they did that, charged a fee or what! But I will check with them once onboard!

They'll take many poses wherever you want on deck or indoors and then require you to sit through a full album presentation in a private one on one session where you'll be offered packages starting at $1475 and bottoming out around $495. I don't like to sound negative but do want you to be aware that requesting the services of a personal photographer comes at a price and a hefty one at that if you decide to purchase.

Have a fun cruise.

They'll take many poses wherever you want on deck or indoors and then require you to sit through a full album presentation in a private one on one session where you'll be offered packages starting at $1475 and bottoming out around $495. I don't like to sound negative but do want you to be aware that requesting the services of a personal photographer comes at a price and a hefty one at that if you decide to purchase.

Have a fun cruise.

Thanks... yeah, I sat thru the book and slide presentation with my friend in Septemter. She ended up only purchasing 3 or 4 prints of the sunset prints... they were pretty amazing. II believe the price was the same as every other 8x10...and no sitting fee was charged :) Just wasn't sure if that was always the case or how to set it up.