Time of shows on equinox

Tas55

What time do the two shows start at night?

and yes..7 and 9 pm...let us know what you think...I thought the "production shows" were quite strange/weird...and so did many others I talked to on board...even the CD couldn't tell me much about what the "themes" were supposed to be...would like to know your thoughts!! (found this to be true on the "Sillie" T/A in November as well) LuAnn

We asked similar questions about the "Production shows" and were told in some instances there is no story or theme they are just production shows. From a personal perspective which is not agreed to my many I think the latest production shows are pretty naf. It is worse when one travels on the same ship several times and the same old shows are still there. I can only hope that they change them a little more often. THe timing of the shows sometimes changes on the first night after embarkation which is also often the first elegant chic night. That said it differs from cruise to cruise

Edited by Beanb41