Give me all you got!

mistory

I've noticed a lot of Fantasy cruisers lately. I've searched and searched the threads over. Saw a few reviews and some are still waiting on. What did you like, dislike, what advice can you give me. Any secret things, places...Did you notice things with the recent upgrade? Anything!!!! Thanks in advance ;) :)

The Fantasy is one of our favorite ships!

Dont miss the deli--it's back by the piza station.

There is the new bedding with the wonderful duvet covers.

Now there is a mini golf (putt putt) on the top--havent tried that yet.

The Atlantis is Nassau is a must see.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks to everyone!!! I really want to go see the aquarium and the digs. I guess I will just pay when I get there. I tried Atlantis.com but to make a reservation for one day was entirely too much.

Also is there a beach walking distance to the Fantasy in Freeport or the Bahamas.

You guys rock!;)

Hey Mistory!

I'm glad you are still eagerly anticipating your cruise! I'm excited for you! The reason I'm posting is that I'm about to throw away my Capers from all 4 days(doing Fall cleaning!) and I thought you may want them. I can guarantee it will add to your excitement! Just let me know and I'll pop them in the mail for you!:)

Mistory - I was on the Fantasy 3 weeks ago. That was my first time on that ship, but I thought it was great. I think they may have cut down on the "gaudy factor" when they did they drydock. Our cabin (R70) was just fine with little sign of wear & tear. The carpeting was clean throughout the ship. We didn't get up to the miniature golf course - just too much to do and not enough time. My DD & SIL visited the clubs and watched the kareoke and we did manage the catch one of the Vegas type shows in the lounge.

The service was great everywhere on the ship. The only snippy person I came across was at the purser's desk. I just dismissed her and figured maybe she was having a bad day. The rest of the crew was very friendly and helpful.

The food was very good. We ate dinner in the dining room and breakfast on the Lido deck. We usually had lunch on the Lido deck too, either pizza or a deli sandwich and some of the wonderful desserts they put out. I was never disappointed in the food.

All in all it's a very nice ship and I wouldn't hesitate to book another cruise on the Fantasy.

Hey Mistory!

I'm glad you are still eagerly anticipating your cruise! I'm excited for you! The reason I'm posting is that I'm about to throw away my Capers from all 4 days(doing Fall cleaning!) and I thought you may want them. I can guarantee it will add to your excitement! Just let me know and I'll pop them in the mail for you!:)

wow that was so nice of you..but my coworker gave me some from earlier this year.....i'm still awaiting your review ;) 39 days and counting for me!!

Mistory - I was on the Fantasy 3 weeks ago. That was my first time on that ship, but I thought it was great. I think they may have cut down on the "gaudy factor" when they did they drydock. Our cabin (R70) was just fine with little sign of wear & tear. The carpeting was clean throughout the ship. We didn't get up to the miniature golf course - just too much to do and not enough time. My DD & SIL visited the clubs and watched the kareoke and we did manage the catch one of the Vegas type shows in the lounge.

The service was great everywhere on the ship. The only snippy person I came across was at the purser's desk. I just dismissed her and figured maybe she was having a bad day. The rest of the crew was very friendly and helpful.

The food was very good. We ate dinner in the dining room and breakfast on the Lido deck. We usually had lunch on the Lido deck too, either pizza or a deli sandwich and some of the wonderful desserts they put out. I was never disappointed in the food.

All in all it's a very nice ship and I wouldn't hesitate to book another cruise on the Fantasy.

wow thans gogram....got my mouth watering!!

Mistory

Let me know how it goes. We are booked in July actually the 2nd so we will be gone thru the 4th . This is our first cruise I've gotten lots of good ideas of do's and don'ts , I'm really excited about our cruise and keep searching for more info and tips about everyday. So if anyone wants to tell me anything just "spit it out " thanks alot you can email me at

michellepage_3@msn.com or at michelle-page1@sbcglobal.net

Happy Sailing to you !!!

Mistory

Let me know how it goes. We are booked in July actually the 2nd so we will be gone thru the 4th . This is our first cruise I've gotten lots of good ideas of do's and don'ts , I'm really excited about our cruise and keep searching for more info and tips about everyday. So if anyone wants to tell me anything just "spit it out " thanks alot you can email me at

michellepage_3@msn.com or at michelle-page1@sbcglobal.net

Happy Sailing to you !!!

yeah i'll be sure to write up a good review!! and i'll scan my capers in...it took me months before i could get some capers from 2005...come to find out one of my coworkers had gone on the Fantasy in August...all that work for nothing..lol..:cool:

We loved the Fantasy. We thought a 4 day cruise would be a good way to try it and see if we liked cruising. The only negative thing I have to say about it is we didn't have enough time to do everything we wanted to do. Have a good trip!

I am with you beam... I really like the 3 and 4 day cruises. At first I thought that I would not be happy with the short length, but they turn out to be a nice get away. I always take advantage of getting on the ship early to kind of extend the time on board.

I have done 3 and 4 days on RCCL, and next month will be our first short cruise on Carnival. Hope I like it as much as the RCCL cruises.

Mistory~ No problem...you were just the first to pop in my mind about who was going soon!:p

CruiseFairy~ If you'd like the Capers....they're yours! I'd rather just pop them in the mail then scan 20 something pages. Send me an email with your address if you'd like them.:)

Archived