steak house first night question

jdemps

1 bottle/per cabin.

If guests are 2 per cabin then 5 bottles. If there are three or four in each cabin then 2-3 bottles. Enjoy your cruise.

Only if you fight for it. According to the head of the Steakhouse on the Valor, the rule is 1 bottle per table no matter how many cabins are at the table. If you tell them you will then take two tables next to each other then they will usually give in.

Not too sure about this. I have heard they do NOT enforce the dress code on the first night because people may not have received their luggage by dinnertime.:confused:

Absolutely sure about this, on the Magic last month, the guy in front of us wore shorts and they said he would need slacks and they asked if they could rebook him another night. Of course he acted like a jerk, embarrassing his wife, who looked like she wanted to slither away.

If you cruise out of Galveston and dine early enough that you haven't reached international waters, you won't get your wine untill you cross the line.

We dined at 6pm and didn't get our bottle untill our meal was almost over. They let us take it unopened with us as we where to full to drink the wine at that point.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Forums mobile app

Absolutely sure about this, on the Magic last month, the guy in front of us wore shorts and they said he would need slacks and they asked if they could rebook him another night. Of course he acted like a jerk, embarrassing his wife, who looked like she wanted to slither away.

Just put a pair of slacks in your carry on.

We are booked our first night of an 8-day cruise (we leave in 15 days). I got an email confirming my reservations and it included the dress code for the first night.

Men: sport slacks, khakis, Jeans (no cut-offs), and collared polo shirts

Women: summer dresses, casual skirts, pants, capris, dress shorts, Jeans (no cut-offs) blouses and tops

Not permitted: Cut-off Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, tee-shirts, shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire

Sent from my iPhone using Forums