Adventure Ocean Hours on Baltic Cruise

I have searched for this answer to no avail so I am hopeful that someone may be able to assist.

We are going out of Southampton for the 12 night Baltic cruise in June. We have a 6 year old that loves the kids club. We did a 6 night cruise last February and we could not get her to leave the club, she loved staying for the dinner option (where they take the kids to the buffet). Can anyone advise if this is offered on the Baltic cruises? My husband and I were trying to decide if we should book a specialty restaurant but our daughter would rather be in the kids club.

• 5 months later...

I am wondering the same thing. We have booked a Baltic cruise for August of 2018 and have kids that will be 4 and 6. They LOVE the kids club also. I am also wondering how many kids will be there. Its hard to get that info. I would assume the kids club would have very few kids but I cannot find the info! (replying to bump your thread!)

On the Baltic cruise, the kids club is available throughout the duration when in ports and evening. As far as scheduling specialty dining, there are nights (for sure on the formal nights) when the staff brings the kids to the Windjammer Buffet. The other nights depends on when the manager schedules the kids dinner. If you ask the staff when the kids dinner nights will be when you get on board, they can let you the nights and then you can plan accordingly. Some ships like the Oasis class have kids dinner everyday which is very convenient when trying to plan ahead. On the smaller ships, it is not as consistent. During our Baltic cruise and all other cruises , kids dinner is offered on all formal nights.