Brilliance Review 12/31/16

Just Jo

Thanks for the review and the great pictures. We were on the Brilliance for the first time on Thanksgiving for a family cruise, and we loved the ship. All the glass and windows, it was so easy to see the ocean around us. We sailed the Independence for New Year's, and yes, that was the Indy that could not dock at Costa Maya on January 2. I kept saying...But the Brilliance is docked! They made it! Why can't we?..!!!!

Thanks for the review, I'll be on in a few weeks.

I upload my pics to a private Facebook page and then copy and paste and they come out big.

Thanks for the tip but I don't use Facebook.

Thanks for the review and the great pictures. We were on the Brilliance for the first time on Thanksgiving for a family cruise, and we loved the ship. All the glass and windows, it was so easy to see the ocean around us. We sailed the Independence for New Year's, and yes, that was the Indy that could not dock at Costa Maya on January 2. I kept saying...But the Brilliance is docked! They made it! Why can't we?..!!!!

Thank you. And we attempted to dock several times before finally landing where we did. I thought the same thing - we "parked", why can't they? I understood better when we walked off the ship and saw the water up close and personal. Hope you had a fun day at sea.

Suite looks like the corner aft GS that we had #1600

This one was 8658, two deck below 1600. The passengers had a piece of luggage out on their balcony for the entire trip, up next to the rail. We hoped it was empty!