Cabanas on the Suites Sun Deck - Allure of the Seas

Hi all! I'm reading that there are cabanas on the Suites Sun Deck on the Allure. Has anyone been up there and checked them out? Do they get "towel" reserved at the wee hours like at resorts? Thanks. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually no.

There is an attendant up there kinda like the bar man and when busy an assistant that tries to keep an eye on the cabanas.

You have to realize this place is well away from the main pool activities and does get kinda warm up here.

The few cabanas up there will get some guest and be busy for a while, but all soon leave.

The bartender is a hoot.

Talk about free pouring and awesome drinks.

There are so many little nooks and loungers to chill at if you would really want to wait for a cabana and get one.

Not a great in demand place to rest.

We made it 30 min.

To far away from pool and such.

Just saying.

Hi all! I'm reading that there are cabanas on the Suites Sun Deck on the Allure. Has anyone been up there and checked them out? Do they get "towel" reserved at the wee hours like at resorts? Thanks. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am not sure how much demand there is as was already mentioned they are somewhat removed from the pool area. However, if you want to read a book and relax, they are awesome. I had no problem in April getting one in the early afternoon several different days. I liked that they had some fruit, nice chilled water and other small snacks available at the bar area. I would definitely check it out, but as Lionesss stated people don't seem to stay up there all day. It gets too hot in the sun for sure.

• 8 months later...
I know this thread is kind of old now, but was it difficult to get the regular sun loungers on the suite deck? Thanks!

There are always loungers available. As it has been said previously; if you enjoy a visit to the pool, it is quite a distance away...and down two staircases.